I can list at least 17 addresses for places I legitimately lived during the last 10 years. School’s a bitch. I’m guessing right now I’ll associate myself as living in my brothers’ house.
My Philippines visit is about to an end. Just like my med school career.
I did like this visit.
My friend Chris pulled through at the end, ditched studying for dinner/drinks, chose not to go to another party people to hang out with me, and then said bye with a hug and made me forget all my crazy.
Got to start getting people their souvenirs now I guess.
I like really really want a breakfast burrito and carne asada fries.
Even this nonsense 6am call time for the graduates for an 8am mass/graduation, I’m a little excited. :)
sorry man, that’s the worst. I know what it feels like when your best friend acts like they don’t give a shit anymore.
I know, right! and yet for some reason you keep it together and be the bigger person. sigh, it’s such a headache. O well, what are you gonna do? It’s not like you can just write them off ;)
So, later today I head to my school to get my graduation toga for tomorrow. I know it’s just procedural and a ceremony and technically I’m already finished, but who cares, I’m still excited for tomorrow.
I do wish however, that the Globe Telecom people in the Philippines were a little smarter. :(
I went in and asked why MMS, and data weren’t working on my phone, they said maybe it was the settings, and after entering correct settings in front of them, and it still not working, I asked if maybe data needed to be turned on for my number, which they assured me it was. I then asked, well, what’s wrong then?
and then the saleslady said, “Well, I don’t know, maybe you should get a new sim card/number sir.”
Seriously? I don’t know?
:( I won’t get to live tweet or live tumblr pics from my graduation :(
- Chris: I'm sure you've figured it out that weekdays are even less social than weekends. Thanks though
- me: i figured it can't hurt to try
- Chris: I do get a 4 day weekend after midterms though
- me: ya, i don't care since i'll be gone by then
- Chris: ah yeah. you don't live here anymore
- me: uh, ya. there's a reason the last time you saw me was may '10 in florida :P I do like how you actually changed your facebook to say you live in manila
- Chris: hell, I don't see anyone from fatima, even those that are still here
- me: who's still here? and I'm special, so who cares and you don't have to answer that question
- Pretty sure my friend just admitted that despite moving away and not living next door to him for 2 years now, that he hasn't missed me, like at all apparently. Not sure what he's up to, but this trip, it's like he's subconsciously trying to piss me off.
So, today was fun, got a massage, had lunch at Abe and dinner at Super Bowl of China, bought myself a barong to wear to graduation and over all it was a pleasant day. :)
On another note, I’ve noticed that I can go from thinking highly of a person to wanting to literally murder them if they don’t reply to texts in a timely manner. Errrr…